Birthday Wishes to Shresta Bava & Theethose Thirumeni

  • Bobby Karukayil
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2008
      Aarkkum Njangal Ucha Swarathil..
      Vaazhuka Aaboon Baselius…
      Vaazhuka Aaboon Hasiyo Theethose..
      Praapikatte….Bhaavukangal..

      Hearty Birthday Wishes to our most beloved Catholicos & Yakob Burdana
      of Malankara, H.B. Baselius Thomas I and our beloved Archbishop of the
      Malankara Archdiocese of the Syrian Orthodox Church in North America,
      H.E. Yeldo Mor Titus.

      We pray Lord Almighty to give you physical health and spiritual
      strength to continue shepherding the flock of the Holy Church many more
      years to come.

      With prayers,

      Bobby Karukayil
      # 2333