80th Birthday for the Catholicos H.B. Baselius Thomas I

  • SOCM Forum Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2008
      The Catholicose of Jacobite Church H.B. Aboon Mor Baselius Thomas I is
      celebrating the 80th birthday today.

      Born in a humble family in Puthencruz, our Bawa came to the present
      position, overcoming many hardships, only due to the divine call and
      guidance. The prayerful life of our Bawa is an example for many other
      leaders in Malankara.

      On this happy occasion of the 80th birthday, we, the SOCM Forum
      Moderators and members, jointly wishing our Bawa a healthy long life,
      to lead us into the new heights.

      Biography
      http://saintgregorios.org/PARUMALA/Catholicos_ThomasI.htm

      SOCM Forum Moderators