Urgent Prayer Request

  • Thomas Daniel
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 4, 2001
      Dear list

      Please pray for my Brother in law Mr. Jaison Varghese, Kuwait who is
      now admitted in the ICU due to the hart attack. His condition is not
      stable yet.

      Thomas Daniel
    • JOHN PHILIP
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 4, 2001
        Dear Thomas,

        I am praying for your brother in law.

        John Philip

        --- Thomas Daniel <daniel_reji@...> wrote: >
        Dear list

        > Please pray for my Brother in law Mr. Jaison
        > Varghese, Kuwait who is
        > now admitted in the ICU due to the hart attack. His
        > condition is not
        > stable yet.
        >
        > Thomas Daniel

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        *NEW* Yahoo! Messenger for SMS. Now on your Cellforce phone *NEW*
        Visit http://in.mobile.yahoo.com/smsmgr_signin.html
      • George Varghese
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 4, 2001

          Dear Reji,

          Just now had your message that Jaison is in hospital. Earnestly praying
          Almighty Lord for his speedy recovery. Holy Qurbana will be offered for him
          today eveing in Kuwait Parish.
          Meanwhile in which hospital he is admitted. Regards

          Thomas Daniel wrote:

          > Dear list
          >
          > Please pray for my Brother in law Mr. Jaison Varghese, Kuwait who is
          > now admitted in the ICU due to the hart attack. His condition is not
          > stable yet.
          >
          > Thomas Daniel

        • Thomas Daniel
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 4, 2001
            Dear brother
            He is admitted in the Chest Hospital, Kuwait. Today morning 11 O'clock he
            will be going through Angiogram test.

            Reji

            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 5, 2001
              Dear list

              As per the Angiography results, he has a bad block. Tomorrow he will
              be shifted to Madras, India for an open hart surgery. Please pray for
              his safe journey, successful operation and speedy recovery.

              --- In SOCM-FORUM@y..., "Thomas Daniel" <daniel_reji@h...> wrote:
              > Dear list
              >
              > Please pray for my Brother in law Mr. Jaison Varghese, Kuwait who
              is
              > now admitted in the ICU due to the hart attack. His condition is
              not
              > stable yet.
              >
              > Thomas Daniel
            • Fr. John Kunjukunju
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 5, 2001
                Dear Reji, I am saddeded by the news of your brother-in-law's sickness. I
                assure you I will keep him in my prayers. May God Almighty grant him speedy
                recovery, Love, Johnachan

                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 7, 2001
                  Dear Brother,
                  Our sincere payers for your brother.
                  Regards
                  'V.M.Thomas
                  --- Thomas Daniel <daniel_reji@...> wrote:
                  > Dear list
                  >
                  > As per the Angiography results, he has a bad block.
                  > Tomorrow he will
                  > be shifted to Madras, India for an open hart
                  > surgery. Please pray for
                  > his safe journey, successful operation and speedy
                  > recovery.
                  >
                  > --- In SOCM-FORUM@y..., "Thomas Daniel"
                  > <daniel_reji@h...> wrote:
                  > > Dear list
                  > >
                  > > Please pray for my Brother in law Mr. Jaison
                  > Varghese, Kuwait who
                  > is
                  > > now admitted in the ICU due to the hart attack.
                  > His condition is
                  > not
                  > > stable yet.
                  > >
                  > > Thomas Daniel

                  Find a job, post your resume.
                  http://careers.yahoo.com
                • Thomas Daniel
                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 22, 2001
                    Dear List

                    "And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the
                    Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in My
                    name I will do it"
                    John 14: 13- 14

                    Once again he fulfilled his promise. Jasion Varghese reached safely
                    in Madras and successfully undergo his bypass surgery and recovering
                    in the Hospital. On his behalf I thank all of you for your sincere
                    prayers. Please keep him in your prayers for the full recovery.

                    All the Thanks, All the Praises & All the Worships to you Almighty
                    Our Lord God Jesus Christ: Amen

                    --- In SOCM-FORUM@y..., "Thomas Daniel" <daniel_reji@h...> wrote:
                    > Dear list
                    >
                    > As per the Angiography results, he has a bad block. Tomorrow he
                    will
                    > be shifted to Madras, India for an open hart surgery. Please pray
                    for
                    > his safe journey, successful operation and speedy recovery.
                    >
                    > --- In SOCM-FORUM@y..., "Thomas Daniel" <daniel_reji@h...> wrote:
                    > > Dear list
                    > >
                    > > Please pray for my Brother in law Mr. Jaison Varghese, Kuwait who
                    > is
                    > > now admitted in the ICU due to the hart attack. His condition is
                    > not
                    > > stable yet.
                    > >
                    > > Thomas Daniel
                  • Rev. Fr.Jacob Joseph
                    Message 9 of 9 , Sep 12 8:13 PM
                      Dear All SOCM members,

                      Keep special prayers for the people in the Texas Gulf area where theHurricane Ike hit is expected today evening and saturday midnight i.ewith in 12 hrs. Pass on the message to all and let God almighty listenour prayers. According to the weather reports, this is going to be one of the major hits in this century. Please pray.

                      Fr.Jacob Joseph,
                      Vicar,
                      St. Mary's SO church, Houston, TX.