My Deepest Condolence to Puliyeril Family

  • Rev. Fr. David Cheruthottil
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2008
      Dear Respected SOCM-FORUM Moderators and the Readers:

      It is so sad to hear the demise of Mr. P.M. Kurian Puliyeril of Kollad. My sincere and deepest condolence to the rest of the living family members.

      Maybe I know him and his family, while I was staying at Devalokam Aramana, serving as one of the Secretaries of Late Catholicose H. B. Ougen Mar Themothios I, during the period of 1968 to 1973. Kollad is the Neighboring place to Devalokam Aramana. During that period, Mr.Kurian may have visited at the Aramana Chapel or to see Bava Thirumeni and I met him there time to time. Now I cannot recall that at this time.

      According to the brief life history as I read in this Forum, I understand that he is a God fearing person and his life was really dedicated to the Holy Church. We must adapt, learn and practice the good nature of his life experience.

      May God give him a good resting place at the right hand of Jesus Christ, as He promised to the right side thief during the Crucifiction. And may his Soul rest in Peace at the Bosom of our Forefathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. He went to receive the Crown of Justice. Of course he will receive it, because he was a good person to receive that crown.

      May God console the rest of his family and give courage and strength to take the burden of this loss of their favorite person. Once we were born and live in this temporary world, we must leave through death to receive the eternal life. So we all thank God for his wonderful life and pray for his Soul to get an Eternal life for him. May the good Lord give him that life of eternity.

      May God Bless us all!
      Faithfully Yours in Christ,

      Fr. David Cheruthottil
      St. George's MSO Church
      Carteret, NJ
    • Cijoy Varghese
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 16, 2008
        I have learned from several old men in Ankamali that Late Catholicose H. B. Ougen Mar Themothios I of Orthodox Church when he denounced & rejected the authority of patriarch of Antioch was in his nineties physically weak & the decision was not his but forced on him.

        Might be some people will still be alive to whom Catholicose had revealed his heart. I feel universal church should make enquiry & correct if some mistake has happened. I think his sacrifices for peace of church should be remembered.

        Cijoy Varghese
        # 4067