Aramaic

  • Shinosh Philip
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2008
      I have a request, one of my friends would like to have some sentences in Enlish translated into ancient aramaic and transliterated the same text in English to be used in a book.

      Could you provide me with some contact persons who could be of help?

      Thanking you,
      Shinosh
      # 4079
    • Cijoy Varghese
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2008
        Please ask Kaniyamparambil cor-episcopa although he is aged his knowlege is still vast. He lives in Kanjiramattam Ernakulam. Please contact Mr. Kuriakose (9447810754) his Pvt. Secetary

        Cijoy Varghese
        # 4067