More Syriac Books on-line

  • Dr. Kristian S. Heal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2008
      Dear List,

      We have added a number of additional Syriac titles to the resources section of our website (http://cpart.byu.edu/?page=99&sidebar). These titles were digitized at BYU as an extension to the BYU-CUA Syriac Reference Library project (http://www.lib.byu.edu/dlib/cua/). We will be adding more titles soon.

      Some titles may already be available elsewhere (Google Books, Internet Archive etc). It would be nice for someone to take on the task of producing a master list of Syriac titles available on-line in the various collections.

      Happy downloading,
      Dr. Kristian S. Heal
      Director
      Center for the Preservation of Ancient Religious Texts
      Brigham Young University
      Website: cpart.byu.edu