Malankara News - Updated

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2008
      Malankara News - Updated
      Church news from Newspapers/Periodicals

      Latest
      Universal Syriac Orthodox Church, joined the Jubilee year of St. Paul by celebrating the Holy Qurbono at St. Ephraim Monastery in Aramaic (Language of Jesus Christ) by His Holiness Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas.
      http://www.syrianchurch.org/News.html

      Peace and unity in Malankara Church will happen in near future - His Holiness Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas
      http://www.syrianchurch.org/News.html