Re: Walls of Jerusalem

  • Regie Koshy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2008
      My dear Cijoy,

      We will both be there through His Grace within those walls protected by his grace - and not only us but all those that love the lords appearing. What a day that will be ! Even so come Lord Jesus .

      I wish to just share with you that many people think they have a lot to go before they become a true christian. This is because they are not mindful of the scriptures.

      The word 'saint' is the terminology used in the scriptures to represent a true christian in many places and it is interesting to note the Greek meaning of this word ! The apostles represented this word with the Greek word 'HAGIOS". This word does not mean 'ONE WHO IS PERFECT AND FREE FROM SIN" but rather "ONE WHO IS SEPARATED UNTO GOD BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD THROUGH FAITH IN THE BLOOD SACRIFICE OF JESUS CHRIST".

      My precious brother in Christ,  we are represented in Heaven by the perfection of our Lord Jesus Christ and that is all that God looks at. This is why the thief on the cross is with Christ Jesus today. He had no life left to become perfect - but he was saved by Grace. This is the Message of the Gospel (the Good news). See ,on the cross of Calvary an exchange was made. Jesus became our Sin and we became His own righteousness. That is why we can ask and pray for anything in line with biblical principles and it will be given to us. When a man who has appropriated God's Grace through Christ prays in the Spirit of Truth and he asks for things consistent with the character and nature of Jesus Christ - It is the righteousness of Christ speaking before God. That is what Jesus said ask in my name.

      Not by our works but by His grace we are saved. How then does perfection come?

      You see when we believe upon the lord Jesus Christ and accept Him as our Lord in our life , God's spirit comes into us and activates that Predestinated Seed of God in our Soul. It is that seed in us that puts us in undying Love with Jesus Christ and the UNADULTERATED WORD of God. (Many don't have this and end up loving other things using Jesus as an excuse ! )

      That seed of God in our soul has within it all the character of Jesus already. Just like an orange seed has in it all the tree and the leaves and all the oranges that will grow on that tree during its life time. Everything is in that seed in the orange ! The same way all the gifts of the spirit that God has intended for us and all the grace we require in life is in the seed of God that is planted in our soul from the beginning of the world. It only needs the Holy Spirit to activate it ! So when you have done what God requires to receive the Holy Spirit and the spirit of God comes into our life , then it begins to push out all the christian graces and virtues that is ALREADY IN US BY PREDESTINATION. We only begin to manifest the POWER OF THE RESURRECTION then.

      But WE WERE ALREADY PERFECT IN THE SIGHT OF GOD BECAUSE OF THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF CHRIST GIVEN TO US BY OUR FAITH IN CALVARY AND OUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS OUR LORD AND MASTER AND OUR COMPLETE ALLEGIANCE TO HIM ALONE.

      You and I and all like us ARE ALREADY Christians by faith. WE CANNOT BE MORE CLOSER TO GOD THAN WHAT WE ARE NOW BECAUSE WE STAND IN THE PLACE OF CHRIST ON EARTH AS HIS REPRESENTATIVES.

      So accept what the Word of God says to you my precious brother. God bless you. Just continue to study the scripture with a unbiased heart and mind - and you will see the way.

      Sincerely & best regards,

      Regie Zacheriah Koshy.
      ID # is 4039