Is Fr. K.S. Kuriakose Mangalath still the vicar of Manarcad St.Mary's cathedral?

  • Varkey T.A
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2008
      Dear Issac Sir,

      Thank you for posing this question!!! This shows how important is updating our Church web sites. The present website of Manarcad cathedral shows the photographs of Trustees and Secretary of 2007!!! After completing their tenure, now six months have passed but still the 'site administrator' could not update the changes in the website. Then how can you expect the 'deletion' of 'Mangalath Achen's photo' from it so fast.?? After all, as per my understanding, this achen is deprived of doing any priestly duties only, as per the 'Kalpana' of Themotheos Thirumeni, but never removed him from the vicarship of Manarcad Cathedral. However, the Church General Body held last Sunday unanimously requested the diocesan Bishop to remove him from the vicarship.

      Varkey Titus
      Id # 1024