Re:Requesting prayers - V.Rev. A V Jacob Cor-episcopa

  • Mathai
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2008
      Dear Manoj,

      We, Ludhiana St. Mary's Church all are praying for speedy recovery of V. Rev. A V Jacob Cor-episcopa, Our Vicar personaly know him and we all are praying our god to the fastest recovery.

      yours in christ

      Mathai Ludhiana
      ID # 4081
    • Manoj C George
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2008
        Dear Rev. Achens & members,

        I sincerely thank you for your valuable prayers and support. By the
        grace of god appachen is recovering fast and the doctors are satisfied
        with his condition. He has been moved into the ward from the ICU.
        Please do continue to pray for him.

        Thanks & Best regards
        Manoj
        Member ID 1309