Re: Requesting prayers - V.Rev. A V Jacob Cor-episcopa

  • Very. Rev. Kuriakose Corepiscopa Moolayil
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2008
      Dear Manoj

      I know Very Rev. Achan very well.
      My prayers and best wishes are assured.

      Moolelachen.

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Manoj George wrote:

      > Dear All,
      >
      > I request your prayers for the speedy recovery of my grandfather V.
      > Rev. A V Jacob Cor-episcopa, who underwent a heart surgey last
      friday
      > at Bangalore. At 76, he is the senior most priest of our church in
      > Karnataka state and also until last May he was serving as the vice
      > president of the Paurasthya Suvishesha Samajam ( EAE ).
      >
      > Please do pray for him.
      >
      > Thanks and regards
      > Manoj George
      > Member ID 1309
    • Mathai
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2008
        Dear Manoj,

        We, Ludhiana St. Mary's Church all are praying for speedy recovery of V. Rev. A V Jacob Cor-episcopa, Our Vicar personaly know him and we all are praying our god to the fastest recovery.

        yours in christ

        Mathai Ludhiana
        ID # 4081
      • Manoj C George
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2008
          Dear Rev. Achens & members,

          I sincerely thank you for your valuable prayers and support. By the
          grace of god appachen is recovering fast and the doctors are satisfied
          with his condition. He has been moved into the ward from the ICU.
          Please do continue to pray for him.

          Thanks & Best regards
          Manoj
          Member ID 1309