GOD HAS A WAY OF TURNING THINGS AROUND FOR YOU

  • Thomas Daniel
    Message 1 of 1502 , Oct 8, 2002
      ** GOD HAS A WAY OF TURNING THINGS AROUND FOR YOU**

      A positive thought for your day

      "If God is for us, who can be against us?" (Romans 8:31)

      The man whispered, "God, speak to me" And a meadowlark sang.
      But the man did not hear.

      So the man yelled "God, speak to me" And the thunder & lightning
      rolled across the sky.
      But the man did not listen.

      The man looked around and said, "God, let me see you." And a star shined brightly.
      But the man did not see.

      And, the man shouted, "God, show me a miracle" And a life was born.
      But the man did not notice.

      So, the man cried out in despair, "Touch me, God, and let me know you
      are here" Whereupon, God reached down and touched the man.
      But the man brushed the butterfly away and walked on.

      I found this to be a great reminder that God is always around us in
      the little and simple things that we take for granted.

      Even in our electronic age . . . so I would like to add one more:
      The man cried "God, I need your help" . . . and an e-mail arrived
      reaching out with good news and encouragement.
      But the man deleted it and continued crying.....

      The good news is that you are loved.

      Don't miss out on a blessing because it isn't packaged the way that you expect.

      In our Lords Love
      Thomas Daniel
      St. George Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church, Cheppaud
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1502 of 1502 , Oct 1, 2004
        Dear members

        In our Lords Love