Re: Obituary - Sheeba Varghese

  • Babu Jacob
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2008
      Dear & Respected Edathara Achen,

      We have no words to express our deep sorrow on hearing the tragic
      news of departure of Sheeba Varghese, Achen's parish member. I recall
      my conversation with Achen just before writing this message. What
      Achen stated was very apt; Only an affectionate and loving father
      will spank his child and we need to gain strength to understand the
      true meaning of our Master's design about lives. I too proclaim that
      our loving God will never punish us, but only allow pain in our lives
      which is a part of a greater plan. We join dear Achen, the
      congregation and everyone in prayers for the consolation of the
      husband, child and everyone, dear & near.

      With Heartfelt Condolences,

      Babu Jacob,
      Both Deacons,
      and the entire Nadayil Family,NY