Re: Membership into the Orthodox church?

  • Babu Jacob
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2008
      Dear Mr.Quintana,

      Since you are attending the Church Service at our St.Mary's Syriac
      Orthodox Church in Denver, Colorado please first ask your questions
      to the two learnt priests there, Rev.Fr.George Parathuvayalil
      (Respected Vicar) or Rev.Fr.Thomas Korah Pulparayil. After that you
      also can find details of our Churches & activities by clicking
      http://www.Malankara.com, the official website of the Archdiocese.
      Thank you.

      With regards,

      Babu Jacob