Re: Shame U on shaming others..!

  • Eldose Thelappilly Jacob
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2008
      This has response to the Reply by Rev. Fr, George,Ireland.

      We wish to respect the Christianity, so we do respect you as a Priest.

      But our my worries and ur reply to that was a escapism rather than touch the topic.

      You should basically understand sending message of Christ is not to me, but those who dont know about God's Plan and Care.

      I believe better light ur home before u light up others. This is my reply to ur posting about Revealing Truth to True followers of Syrian Church.

      Furthermore, Some people from ur church says and agrees to accept HH Patriarch, but y then a condition where u hold ur 'Bible of 1934' above the Holy Scriptures interms of this 'Power & Succesion'

      Do you think ur 'Dr' George Joseph(ur church Secretary) & Fr. Cheeran will accept this.? You imitate the faith, tradition and custom of Syrian Church, now running for a link in/from Syria. What this quest for link implies..?

      Before u can light up others, try to open ur eyes and see what u can see with ur bare eyes. Accept mistakes, correct and try to find the Trud God.

      regards,
      Eldose
      From the desk of the Moderator:
      (SOCM-FORUM-owner@yahoogroups.com) and obtain a member ID BEFORE POSTING ANY MORE MESSAGES in SOCM. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.