Re: Can you explain the difference

  • Dipu George
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 11, 2008
      Dear Brethren,

      If i am right ...Nicolavos, Militios and Athanasius were excommunicated by our HH Patriarch for actions unbecoming of Bishops.
      If that is the case ...were they re consecrated again as bishops when they joined the IOC or is the IOC ignoring and disrespecting our Patriarch and Church and yet being hypocrites by saying they want unity?

      Imagine the number of priests they have consecrated and will consecrate in the near future?

      Would any of the SOC members partake the Eucharist from such priests?
      If unknowingly then we havent committed sin.. If yes..then?
      They consecrated a rebel Syrian Bishop to teach our Beloved HH Patriarch a lesson?

      Was it inspired by the Grace of God or the Devil? Consecrating a Bishop is a Holy Act . These Guys made it a mockery.

      Does this mean none of the IOC will ever enter Heaven?

      nope... All our souls belong to the Lord and after our earthly life our souls return back to Him and abide in Him unless we have committed sins against the Holy Spirit.

      For that we have to lead a Holy Life ,partake of the correct Eucharist whenever we can.and follow the commandments and sacraments a instructed by our Lord and God.

      Where there is hate there is no God.

      I wish some of the learned clergy in this forum would throw more light into this matter.

      regards

      Dipu George
      St George Simhasana Church
      Tiruvalla