Re: CAN YOU EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENCE

  • Vinup Vendarapillil
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2008
      Here we find the duel nature of IOC, They want to do Holy Qubono at Jeruselam St Marks Monastery which purely under HH partiarch and Univesal Syrian orthdox chruch. We allowed them for that is a part of
      christianity.

      But when these Bishops reach Kerala, they forget every thing. They will start blaming the authority and appostolic tadation of HH partriach and his shepreads including HB and other Bishops. They are invalid,, they are not true..even they are planing to make amenmends in constitution where HH partiarch is the mentioned as head of the chruch. If they do like this we are lucky beacuse they will loose all their girps in every where inculding the cases what they lodged
      against jacobite Syiran Orthodox chruch.

      what is this.What we have to say for this..very very cheap.. politics showed among the members of Malankkara even political party will not show like this. Most of IOC preists especially young preist dont know the real history of the chruch. what they learned is manupliated history according to IOC target. So blaming young preists no use. Recently in Malankkara Sabha Massika, an article seem that sulthan bathey chruch was buit by Kadvil Thrumeni, Which kadival thrumeni (before 1912 or after 1975). The fact is that the chruch was buit by Valya thrimeni of Aluva (Paulose mar Athanasious). Acutully they dont know who built it.

      Any way who cares their activites here or else anywhere. because we have storng tradation rooted from the Jesus christ, through pertrine supermacy which cannot be rubbed by anyone. We dont feel any infority
      complex like IOC any where except the problem they make against us in some place. Other wise our chruch is traditonally spritually secure, storng and in all aspects.

      Vinup Vendarapillil
      From the desk of the Moderator: