Re: Please do pray for the departed soul of my grandmother

  • Babu Jacob
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2008
      Our Dear Saji Achen,

      We are very sorry to learn that Achen's beloved grandmother departed to
      her eternal abode. While praying for Ammachy's soul, we thank our Lord
      for Ammachy's long life and the fortune granted to her to see & rejoice
      with several generations. May her soul be comforted in heaven until and
      after we all join with her in due course.

      Your Dearest Deacons,
      Babu Jacob & the rest of Nadayil Family,
      New York.