Please do pray for the departed soul of my grandmother

  • Rev. Fr. Jacob Joseph
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2008
      Respected Clergy and dear friends

      It is with deep sorrow, I inform you that my grandmother, Mrs. Kunjamma (100 Years) passed away last night. The funeral service will be held on
      11/06/2008 (today) at St. Mary's Cathedral, Vallikodu Kottayam at 3.00 P.M. Please do pray for the departed soul.

      In Christ
      Father J.J. (Saji Achen)
    • Babu Jacob
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2008
        Our Dear Saji Achen,

        We are very sorry to learn that Achen's beloved grandmother departed to
        her eternal abode. While praying for Ammachy's soul, we thank our Lord
        for Ammachy's long life and the fortune granted to her to see & rejoice
        with several generations. May her soul be comforted in heaven until and
        after we all join with her in due course.

        Your Dearest Deacons,
        Babu Jacob & the rest of Nadayil Family,
        New York.