H.H.Ahatulla's Life history

  • Rev. Dn.Prince Mannathoor
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 9, 2008
      Recently Roman Catholic historian published an Italin Book 'La Chiesa
      cattolica in India'(The Catholic Church in India). This book
      discribed about the Indian Catholic Church history.

      The main important matter is H.H. Ahatulla Mor Ignatious's name
      author changed. H.H.'s new name Cyril Mor Atallah.He was the bishop
      of Antioch and he reunioned the Roman Catholic Church. The conclution
      is H.H. Ahatulla Bava is Catholic Bishop.

      The author described Life history with birth date,works, etc. All
      important sentence's we can see put footnotes( Latin Books)..
      This is new history. My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Now we can clearly say that some historians ignored truth.

      History = His + Stroy.

      Today's false history tommorow's true history. This is new idea of
      some new historians.

      Kind attention all dear member's

      have you any idea about true biography of H.H. Ahattulla Bava. Any
      documents..?

      I hope your positive comments.

      Dn.Prince Mannathoor.
      Rome
    • Pathhikan
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 11, 2008
        Respected Prince Semmassan,

        Greetings in Lord's name.

        This his-story making is nothing new for us. We see a lot of them
        around us, especially after the beginning of the computer era. Some
        of them are trying so hard to change their 96 years' rebellious story
        to 2000 years minus 52 fine story. I hope Semmassan got this clue.

        Anyway, if we can turn the pages of the book 'SURIYANI SABHA'-
        Charithravum,Viswasa Sathyangalum -(Page 132 onwards) authored by our
        most respected Malankara Malpan, Kaniamparampil Dr.Curien Corepiscopa
        Achen, we will see the story of H.H.Ignatius Ahatulla Bava. The Roman
        Catholics disowned H.H. through the Bull dated January 20th 1660 of
        their Pope Alexander VII (Travancore State Manual-pge.184). There are
        other records proving that H.H. was a true Shepherd from the Throne
        of Antioch and H.H. was in fact drowned/murdered at Kochi by the
        Portuguese(Catholics)guys in 1653. Well, we can not stop the callous
        liars.

        By the way we are very proud of you and we hope everything is going
        very well with our Syrian Orthodox prayer group at Vatican City.

        Requesting your prayers dear Semmassan.

        Pathhikan

        --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Rev. Dn.Prince Mannathoor wrote:

        > Recently Roman Catholic historian published an Italin Book 'La
        Chiesa
        > cattolica in India'(The Catholic Church in India). This book
        > discribed about the Indian Catholic Church history.
        >
        > The main important matter is H.H. Ahatulla Mor Ignatious's name
        > author changed. H.H.'s new name Cyril Mor Atallah.He was the bishop
        > of Antioch and he reunioned the Roman Catholic Church. The
        conclution
        > is H.H. Ahatulla Bava is Catholic Bishop.
      • Davis Cherian
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 11, 2008
          Respected Shemmashen,

          We only heard about this holy father from our previous generations.
          There are several belives about this holy father.His Dukorono is
          celebrated in many of the old churchs in the south including the very
          old Thumpamon CHurch of IOC on "Makaram' 3rd.
          We were told by our grandfather that he was thrown to cochin lake and
          his body was later found in the sea shore of Arthungal(Aleppy)were it
          was buried and it is a famous catholic church well known for the
          feast of Mor Sebastianos. But we were told that there was a 'Khabar"
          of Veluthachan (means white priest) which is still a source of many
          blessings and miracles by the grace of God. This Veluthachan's
          Duakhrano is also on "Makaram 3rd. I heard that earlier Late lamented
          Kuriakose Mor Coorilos thirumeni (of blessed memmory) had made some
          studies on this but no results known. Hope some of our Forum members
          can give us mor information on this which will be very useful and
          inspiring.

          Davis Cherian
          Sharjah
          # 2356

          --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Rev. Dn.Prince Mannathoor wrote:

          > Recently Roman Catholic historian published an Italin Book 'La
          Chiesa
          > cattolica in India'(The Catholic Church in India). This book
          > discribed about the Indian Catholic Church history.

        • princemannathoor
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 13, 2008
            Dear Davis Cherian, Pathhikan ...Thank You,

            The same book described about Koonan cross Oath as follows
            (Page93).
            It was conducted under the leadership of Malabar Catholics.
            It was not against Catholics, its against the Jesuits.

            Page 156,157 says
            Mar ThomaI, II, III, IV had no valid Episcopal consecration.

            The Catholic Church in India
            Published from Rome
            This book translated 7 Languages.

            There is a quote in it “
            Truth is soul of history. Without truth history is simple story or fiction.”

            Dn. Prince.