Churches in ireland

  • Rajan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2008
      Last weekend my brother moved to Ireland. please provide phone no.of the church n its address / vicar in order to go my brother to our church.
      Tks
      Rajan
      =======================
      From the desk of moderators

      IRELAND

      Dublin: St Gregorious Syrian Orthodox Church ;
      Vicar: Fr Jobymon Skaria

      Waterford: St Mary's Syrian Orthodox Congregation;
      Vicar: Fr Thomas Puthiyamadathil

      Galway: St George Syrian Orthodox Congregation;
      Vicar: Fr Babu Alias

      NORTHERN IRELAND

      Belfast: St Ignatious Elias Syrian Orthodox Church;
      Vicar: Fr Eldhose Koungampillil

      For more details, please contact Fr Eldhose Koungampillil
      Tel : 020 8989 9999
      http://www.msoceurope.eu