Condolences - Father of Mr. Matthew David

  • Rev. Fr. David Cheruthottil
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2008
      Dear Mr. Matthew David

      It is so sad to hear about the demise of your father. Our deepest
      Condolences to you and your family and may God give you enough
      courage to endure this unexpected loss. May God give you His
      Blessings and may his Soul rest in peace at the Bosom of our Fathers,
      Abraham, Isaac & Jacob and let God allow him to stay at the right
      hand side of Jesus Christ.

      The demise of your father is very painful and God will help & guide
      you to lead the rest of your life in the future without the physical
      presence of your father. However undoubtedly his spirit is with you
      always because you keep up his good work. And through that way, your
      father lives in you and your family's life, Spiritually.

      I will Pray for his Soul and may God give him a good place in his
      eternal life in Heaven.

      May God Bless you and your family. Thank you

      Youe father in Christ,

      Fr. David Cheruthottil
      St. George's MSO Church
      Carteret, NJ