Re: Can you explain the difference. & Apostolic blessings

  • Bejoy Chacko
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9 5:24 AM
      Dear all,
      I saw the discussions about these subjects, and Mr.S.Chandy's reply.

      Ie:-
      --- "As they dont have the apostolic blessings, we should not consider
      thier priests for holy sacrements, but our people are blind in this
      as we both have the same prayer and worship system."--

      Now I confused about our church and our leaders, because I read before
      one news in Mangalam news paper, link given below:-

      http://www.syrianchurch.org/news/Mangalam24Dec07.pdf

      I do have one question which I have been trying to seek, this
      "apostolic blessings",are any time/ anybody can change? Or everybody
      making fool each other?

      I studied in Sunday school, St. Thomas came in India AD 52. and that
      time he Baptized some peoples and converted them as Christians. Who
      gave St. Thomas to authority for giving Baptism? If he don't have any
      authority how we became Christians?

      Can you explain me ?

      Regards,

      Bejoy Chacko