Re:Reply to Johnson

  • Ashok D Johnson
    Message 1 of 1502 , Oct 7, 2002
      Respected Kuriakose Corepiscopa,

      Thank you very much for your reply. I am one of the persons who do
      not have membership in both inside and outside Kerala churches. If I
      go to my home parish in India I won't be denied of any spiritual
      rites as my parents are still members there. However, I don't have
      any voting rights there nor I could attend any General Body meetings
      there. Moreover, in our parish here there are many youngsters who
      are members but never held any membership anywhere else. If I
      recollect correct, there was an order from HH the Catholicose some
      time ago addressing this issue and giving instructions. I don't
      remember the exact details though.
      With love and prayers,
      Ashok
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com