I read today

  • Varugese C J
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2008
      Dear All,

      I read today the following from Micha 7:2-3:

      "2 The godly have been swept from the land; not one upright man remains. All men lie in wait to shed blood; each hunts his brother with a net. 3 Both hands are skilled in doing evil; the ruler demands gifts, the judge accepts bribes, the powerful dictate what they desire´┐Ż they all conspire together."

      I thank GOD ALMIGHTY to proclaim HIS Words thro' this FORUM, and pray for the people behind it.
      Regards,
      CJ Varughese
      Mem ID 1012