Remember

  • Binto Varghese
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2008
      Please make steps for getting all jacobite historic books in pdf format in online.

      Any autobiography of C.J Kuriyan and Konnat Mathen Malppan? Why jacobites forget them?

      Can we activate ` Malakara Jacobite suvisesha prajarana Sakham and Malbar trissas subaho samuham' these are made by konnat mathen malppan.

      Don't forget them.

      Publish the list of churches that are close due dispute and their details.

      Publish the church directory that contain the list of parishes and Diocese Centers.

      Can we got the approval for teaching suriyani in our school like Sanskrit, Arab..? We must cordinate other syriyan churches for getting the Government order.

      Publish the list of church magazines that r publish in online.

      Binto Varghese

      From the desk of the Moderator:
      (SOCM-FORUM-owner@yahoogroups.com)and obtain a member ID BEFORE POSTING ANY MORE MESSAGES in SOCM. Thank you for your cooperation
    • Cherian Thomas
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2008
        Dear Binto,

        I am of the opinion that there should be a Syriac teacher in the forum to teach the basics of Syriac and the scriptural and liturgical words and meanings may be enlightened to the poor souls like me.

        With Regards,
        Cherian Thomas,
        MYSORE