Re: Moscow Patriarchate Rejects Catholic-Orthodox Statement on Papal Primacy

  • Anton Tsibulchik
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2008
      Dear all,

      As a Russian Orthodox Christian I'm not inclined to discuss any moves
      of the Moscow Patriarchate. Do not judge and you will not be judged. At
      the same time, I have the greatest respect for His Holiness Patriarch
      Bartolomew (Patriarch of Constantinople). Maintaining the sanctity of
      the holy throne in such a hostile environment and without any
      governmental support is more than a tough job, it's a feat of labour.
      Long live His Holiness Patriarch Bartolomew!

      Best regards

      Anton Tsibulchik
      Dedovsk, Moscow, Russia

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Thomas wrote:

      > The Moscow Patriarchate is going to have to quit stomping its feet to
      get its way or no one will listen.
      From the desk of the Moderator:
      (SOCM-FORUM-owner@yahoogroups.com)and obtain a member ID BEFORE POSTING ANY MORE MESSAGES in SOCM. Thank you for your cooperation