Apostolic Encyclical of Catholicos H.B Basalious Thomas I

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2008
      Apostolic Encyclical No P 5/2008 of Catholicos H.B Basalious Thomas I on administrative changes of outside India Churches.

      http://www.socmnet.org/bull_hb/HB_P_5_2008.pdf
    • Abraham Kurian
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2008
        Dear Members,

        Can Kalpanas (Encyclicals ) from HB the Catholicos be referred to as
        apostolic?

        My understanding was that only Patriarchal Encyclicals can be called
        Apostolic as he reigns on the Throne of St Peter.

        Hope some of the learned members will clarify.

        Prayers and regards
        Abraham Kurian
        Member id 1011