Doubt - Kauma while starting the Baptism Sacrament?

  • V. Philip
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2008
      Is it correct or not using one Kauma while starting the Baptism Sacrament? In our old editions of the Koodasakramam there is not any Kaumas printed before Baptism. Now in the new "Koodasa Kramangal" from MSOTS we can see one Kauma before Baptism.

      The reason why our forefathers not used it is : Only after Baptism a child receives the Sonship. Holy Spirit,and Atonement. (This is my understanding). Before that how can we use Our Lord's Prayer "Swargasthanaaya Pithave..."

      V.Philip Kottayam
      # 4063