Re: Can you explain the differences.

  • Larry Quintana
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 4, 2008
      Greetings Fr. Mani Rajan,

      Ok now I see the differnces and why the splits. I read this last
      night and was a little confused. I did some more reading on the
      internet today and looked at some of the discussions on this forum
      and along with what you wrote cleared up some things. I know I asked
      if the church we started attending was a good church. It is a
      Jacobite church. But I think that question is more clear to me now.
      Well I pray that these issues are resolved someday. It seems like it
      has been a long time division.

      Thank you
      Grace and Peace in the love of Chirst.
      Brother Larry

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Rev. Fr. (Dr.) Mani Rajan wrote:

      > Dear Brother Larry,
      >
      > I am Fr. (Dr.) Mani Rajan, a priest of the Syrian Orthodox Church.
      There is a short answer to your questions, provided you have some
      knowledge about the history of the Universal Syrian Orthodox Church.
      Let me try to answer your questions.