Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1374 , Jun 4, 2008
      "With regard to patience the Lord says, 'You will gain possession of your souls through your patient endurance' (Luke 21:19). He did not say 'through your fasting' or 'through your vigils'. I refer to the patience bestowed by God, which is the queen of virtues, the foundation of courageous actions. It is patience that is peace amid strife, serenity amid distress, and a steadfast base for those who acquire it. Once you have attained it with the help of Christ Jesus, no swords and spears, no attacking armies, not even the ranks of demons, the dark phalanx of hostile powers, will be able to do you any harm."

      St. Gregory of Sinai.

      "Beloved, if our heart does not condemn us, we have confidence toward God. And whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do those things that are pleasing in His sight." 1 John 3:21-22
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1374 of 1374 , Apr 27

        CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

        "When a man is enriched with heavenly treasure -- and I mean the presence and the indwelling of Him Who said: 'I and the Father shall come and make our home in him,' -- then such a man knows in his very soul what immense grace he has received and what great happiness he contains within the palace of his heart. He speaks to God like one friend to another, and in all boldness stands before the face of Him Who dwells in light inaccessible."

           St. Symeon the New Theologian.

        "My defense is of God, Who saves the upright in heart. God is a just judge, And God is angry with the wicked every day."  Psalm 7:10-11

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        Mina, I.