Re: Info about Official website of Jacobite syrian church

  • Shibin Paul
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2008
      Hi,

      Yes its very important to have our official website start working.
      So that it will be helpful for all our church members to know the
      latest church newses. It is the requirement of the time to make
      young generation to understand the real faith and history of our
      church, as people are always around them to mislead.

      If we are hosting the parish directories of each diocese with their
      adresses it will be easy for our church members to trace out the
      nearby churches. As all of you know,it will be really helpful for
      the NRKs.

      We should utilize the benifits of the E-age. we can even publish
      ongoing church projects and charity activities that happening in our
      church.

      We can even check the feasibility( Both legal and technical) of
      including an online transaction facility to the church bank account
      to raise funds for charities and projects in our website.

      Thanks,
      Shibin Paul.
      4006

      If we are able to provide the

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Sinoj Abraham Edayanal wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > I also noticed the same thing that mentioned by Shibin. But no
      worries. they are always depending on lies and spreading false
      propagandas... But we need an official site for our church..
      > there are too many sites and always confusion. none of them are
      > complete and donno which is the official one. We should have an
      official commitee for that and should organize in a proper way.
      Google search will also give a number of sites and almost all are
      incomplete.
    • Nibu M John
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 4, 2008
        Dear Friends,

        We have many unofficial websites related to our church.
        Your parish website cab be listed in the directory of Syrian Church .Org (http://www.syrianchurch.org/CHURCHES.html)

        If you wish to create your church website free, please contact contact
        http://www.jacobitesyrianchurch.org we are offering free space for Jacobite Churches on following format.

        http://www.yourchurch.jacobitesyrianchurch.org

        eg. (http://www.stgeorge.jacobitesyrianchurch.org)

        Prepare your church site and inform syrianchurch.org
        webmaster to include in the directory.

        Nibu M John
        http://www.jacobitesyrianchurch.org