Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1377 , Jun 3, 2008
      CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

      "Even should a person be guilty of countless evils, the judgement exercised by conscience is not destroyed; it is part of our nature, after all, having been placed within us by God from the beginning. Even if we dispute its rulings countless times, it keeps on protesting, punishing, condemning, and there is no one living in sin who does not suffer countless pangs, both in intending evil and in putting the intention into effect."

      St. John Chrysostom.

      "And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God." Romans 12:2
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1377 of 1377 , Apr 30

        CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

        "Atheism, true 'existential' atheism burning with hatred of a seemingly unjust or unmerciful God, is a spiritual state; it is a real attempt to grapple with the true God... Nietzsche, in calling himself Antichrist, proved thereby his intense hunger for Christ."

           Fr. Seraphim Rose.

        "May the Lord fulfill all your petitions. Now I know that the Lord saves His anointed; He will answer him from His holy heaven With the saving strength of His right hand."  Psalm 20:5-6

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        Mina, I.