Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1375 , Jun 2, 2008
      CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

      "Whoever stands in the gate is partly inside but partly outside because a glimpse of him is seen from without, part is hidden within. Therefore Our Savior, Incarnate for us in His mercy, stood, as it were, in the gate before human eyes, because through His humanity He appeared visible, and in His Divinity remained unseen. For hence the Jews who awaited Him from the promise of the Prophets were disturbed by the confusion of their treachery, because they saw as mortal Him Whom they had believed would come to deliver them."

      St. Gregory the Great.

      "As for every man to whom God has given riches and wealth, and given him power to eat of it, to receive his heritage and rejoice in his labor--this is the gift of God." Ecclesiastes 5:19
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1375 of 1375 , Apr 28

        CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

        "When the heart is occupied with worldly things, especially superfluous ones, it forsakes the Lord - the Source of life and peace - and is therefore deprived of life and tranquility, of light and strength; but when it repents of its care for vain things, and wholly turns from corruptible things to the incorruptible God, then the fountain of living water again begins to flow into it, and peace, tranquility, light, strength, and boldness before God and man one more dwell within it. We must live wisely."

           St. John of Kronstadt.

        "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my namn."  Psalm 91:14

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        Mina, I.