Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1389 , Jun 2, 2008
      CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

      "Whoever stands in the gate is partly inside but partly outside because a glimpse of him is seen from without, part is hidden within. Therefore Our Savior, Incarnate for us in His mercy, stood, as it were, in the gate before human eyes, because through His humanity He appeared visible, and in His Divinity remained unseen. For hence the Jews who awaited Him from the promise of the Prophets were disturbed by the confusion of their treachery, because they saw as mortal Him Whom they had believed would come to deliver them."

      St. Gregory the Great.

      "As for every man to whom God has given riches and wealth, and given him power to eat of it, to receive his heritage and rejoice in his labor--this is the gift of God." Ecclesiastes 5:19
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1389 of 1389 , May 18 8:02 PM

        CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

        "Therefore, children, let us hold fast our discipline, and let us not be careless. For in it the Lord is our fellow-worker, as it is written, 'to all that choose the good, God works with them for good.' But to avoid being heedless, it is good to consider the word of the Apostle, 'I die daily' 1 Corinthians 15:31. For if we too live as though dying daily, we shall not sin."

           St. Athanasius the Great.

        "I love the Lord, because He has heard My voice and my supplications. 2 Because He has inclined His ear to me, Therefore I will call upon Him as long as I live."  Psalm 116:1-2

        Prayer Requests:

        Scott Joshua J.
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith