Thank you (Malankara church in Denver, co?)

  • Larry Quintana
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2008
      Greetings,

      We would like to say thank you to Fr. Mathai and Fr. George and the
      wonderful people of St Mary's Jacobite church for the warm welcome on
      this Sundays liturgy. We only speak english, but thank our Lord the
      liturgy is also in enlish. We were treated to wonderful by this
      community of believers in Christ. So we will be returning to worship
      with the wonderful people at St Mary's.

      Grace and Peace
      Brother Larry