Re: Administative changes and milking cows

  • Thomas Mathew
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2008
      Greetings to all.

      It is true that many diocese are financially back ward and needs
      support. We do not have a strong central administration which can
      properly contribute to the needy dioceses. It may not be that easy to
      create such a central financial control now, but needs to be done. If
      the central working committe where every church has a representaion is convinced that financial support is required then this needs to be
      exceuted at the audit of the central administration. Let us try to build up a strong administration.

      Proper respresenation of the Gulf churches can assist in more cash
      flows. Present administration needs to restudy the matter and give all churches of outside diocese proper respresentation. Now there is
      frustration among the parishners for not accepting them in the central working committee. I am ignorant on the reasons. If the parishners can not be accepted, then there money also should not be accepted. Present attitude towards the Churches in outside diocese is not justified and should change. Now they this gives a feeling that they are being used. Make them part of it and they will support the movement sincerely. Let us change for a better functioning..

      Warm regards..

      Thomas Mathew (Shajy)

      # 4800