Re: Administrative Changes

  • VINUP VENDRAPILLIL
    Message 1 of 4 , May 29 1:10 AM
      Dear Mr. Varkey Titus,

      If iam not mistaken, I belive that through its a part of Malakkara Jacobite chruch its is purely under HH Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka Ist the Partiarch. So HH could appoint any bishops under his heriarchy as the metroplotians of these regions. So technically I dont know whether, gulf/europe could be a member of Working committe or Managing committe.

      Recently HH appointed news bishops for these sectors. May HH will take advice of HB Catholicos regarding this because the members 80% belongs to Malankkara.

      Hope my blive is right.

      Let god almighty Bless us all.
      VINUP VENDRAPILLIL

      From the desk of the Moderator: