Re: Congrats to Thaipparambil Babychayan

  • Paul Joshy
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2008
      Dear Johnachan,

      Now the word "UNITY" has widely been used by IOC(duplicate) for material pleasure and for cheating SOC. The ordination of H E Thomas Mor Divanyasious as H B Catholica is a natural culmination of the 1971 split in the Malankara Sabha which is entirely contradictory to your agrguement as it was Divanyasious' personnel interest in the aftermath of the 1995 SC verdict. H E Thomas was in fact saved the majority of the faithful syrians who fought for their natural justice and belives who were cheated, time and again by the IOC. the unity preachers were lured by money, position and power while majority of the parish members were not ready to accept the preachings of the UNITY bishops. You can see why Kolenchery and Kadamattom Churches are still closed down if the true believers were interested in UNITY as against HE Thomas' wishes. the UNITY members actually filed cases against true syrians in these churches. Everybody knows that fact of the fate of a former prominet SOC IAS officer who switched side to the IOC along with UNITY group on the expectation of getting Chief Secratary's post for Kerala.

      It was only HH Patriyarkese Baawa endoresed HB Thoms I's endeavour in
      mustering all the Believers in true Syrian beliefs when HH visited Kerala in 2004 and we don't need your certificate for HB Thomas I Catholica's efforts.

      JM Paul
      ID 4030