Bar Yohanon's Books Online

  • Thomas Daniel
    Message 1 of 1502 , Oct 4, 2002
      Bar Yohanon was ordained a Syrian Orthodox priest in Hackensack, New Jersy,
      in 1991 on July 29, by His Grace Mor Athanatias Y.Samuel who was famous for
      his part in the discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls.

      Fr. Dale has served parishes in Portland, Oregon, Long Island, New York and
      in the villages of southeast Turkey in a region known as Tur Abdin.

      For periods of time from 1990-2000 he lived at Mor Gabriel Monastery working
      for his Church, the United Nations, and the World Council of Churches in
      various capcities. His writings and work on behalf of the Syrian Orthodox to
      save the Language of Jesus, the Aramaic dialect of Syriac is well known

      To purchase bar Yohanon's Books online, please visit
      http://www.geocities.com/barhanna2001/
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1502 of 1502 , Oct 1, 2004
        Dear members