Re: Like to have info about Official website of Jacobite syrian church

  • Alex John
    Message 1 of 6 , May 28, 2008
      dear Shibin,

      We have one offcial website inagurated by our respected
      Sabha Secretary almost 1 and a half year back, but it is still
      in "BAALARISHTTAM". Below mentioned is the link,

      http://www.jacobitesyrianchurch.in/

      I dont know y it is still in this pathetic situation. I dont think
      that its a big deal to maintain a website.

      Dear bro,

      Methran faction will go beyond any limits regarding church
      assets. In kandanad diocese [sorry methran faction's kandanad (E)
      diocese]having Edayar St: MAry's, St:Johns Nellikunnel and St: Thomas Marika churches under it. These so called big shots of Methran
      faction cant even go atleast 10 KM near to these churches. Only
      jacobite bishops and priests appointed by them can only enter these
      churches. These all are the cheap games PLAYED BY METHRAN FACTION TO
      fool their followers. Dont give much importance to all these cheap
      games. We all know very well[even few innocent methran faction
      people] that these churches are belongs to Jacobites.

      Alex
      St: Peters & St: Pauls Bangalore
      # 2321
    • Sinoj Abraham Edayanal
      Message 2 of 6 , May 30, 2008
        Hello,

        I also noticed the same thing that mentioned by Shibin. But no worries. they are always depending on lies and spreading false propagandas... But we need an official site for our church..
        there are too many sites and always confusion. none of them are
        complete and donno which is the official one. We should have an official commitee for that and should organize in a proper way. Google search will also give a number of sites and almost all are incomplete.

        With Prayers

        Sinoj Abraham Edayanal
        AB, Canada
        http://stmaryschurchvadavucode.com
        ID # 4009

        --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Shibin Paul wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I would like to get the link for our church's official website.
        >
        > Today I saw in IOC website all our parishes are listed as theirs. Even
        > my parish North Paravoor St. Thomas Jacobite Syrian church which do
        not have even 1 IOC member is listed as their.
      • Shibin Paul
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 1, 2008
          Dear Alex,

          Thankyou for the information.

          This link i have already tried and as you mentioned I got only the
          home page.

          Yes it is correct that these IOC people cannot come even near by our
          churches even though they mentioned all as their. We all know they
          are great manipulators of the time.

          Previously IOC was hanging only to their 1954 Bible. One thing I was
          wondering when I saw the list of churches in their website is that,
          they have included Jacobite syrian churches with independent
          constitutions which are under the Holy see of "Antioch and all the
          East" as theirs. I think if things are going like this one day they
          will claim for St. Peter's basilica of Rome which belongs to
          Catholic Church.

          St. Thomas Jacobite syrian church North Paravoor has it's own
          constitution which is formed well before IOC 1954 bible. And the
          important thing is that from the time the first prayer happened in
          our church the church is showing all its love and respect only to
          Patriarch of Antioch, the Catholicose of India who is ordained by
          Patriarch and the metrapolitians comming under HH patriarch.

          As you mentioned this is same for almost all the old churches in
          malankara.

          This is very shame ful for IOC to claim for somebody else child.

          Thanks,
          Shibin Paul Maaniyara
          4006

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 1, 2008
            Hi,

            Yes its very important to have our official website start working.
            So that it will be helpful for all our church members to know the
            latest church newses. It is the requirement of the time to make
            young generation to understand the real faith and history of our
            church, as people are always around them to mislead.

            If we are hosting the parish directories of each diocese with their
            adresses it will be easy for our church members to trace out the
            nearby churches. As all of you know,it will be really helpful for
            the NRKs.

            We should utilize the benifits of the E-age. we can even publish
            ongoing church projects and charity activities that happening in our
            church.

            We can even check the feasibility( Both legal and technical) of
            including an online transaction facility to the church bank account
            to raise funds for charities and projects in our website.

            Thanks,
            Shibin Paul.
            4006

            If we are able to provide the

            --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Sinoj Abraham Edayanal wrote:

            > Hello,
            >
            > I also noticed the same thing that mentioned by Shibin. But no
            worries. they are always depending on lies and spreading false
            propagandas... But we need an official site for our church..
            > there are too many sites and always confusion. none of them are
            > complete and donno which is the official one. We should have an
            official commitee for that and should organize in a proper way.
            Google search will also give a number of sites and almost all are
            incomplete.
          • Nibu M John
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 4, 2008
              Dear Friends,

              We have many unofficial websites related to our church.
              Your parish website cab be listed in the directory of Syrian Church .Org (http://www.syrianchurch.org/CHURCHES.html)

              If you wish to create your church website free, please contact contact
              http://www.jacobitesyrianchurch.org we are offering free space for Jacobite Churches on following format.

              http://www.yourchurch.jacobitesyrianchurch.org

              eg. (http://www.stgeorge.jacobitesyrianchurch.org)

              Prepare your church site and inform syrianchurch.org
              webmaster to include in the directory.

              Nibu M John
              http://www.jacobitesyrianchurch.org