Like to have info about Official website of Jacobite syrian church

  • Shibin Paul
    Message 1 of 6 , May 26 6:49 AM
      Hi,

      I would like to get the link for our church's official website.

      Today I saw in IOC website all our parishes are listed as theirs. Even
      my parish North Paravoor St. Thomas Jacobite Syrian church which do not have even 1 IOC member is listed as their.

      If we have an official website, Is our parish directory hosted
      there?

      Thanks in advance.
      Shibin Paul
      # 4006
    • Alex John
      Message 2 of 6 , May 28 11:25 PM
        dear Shibin,

        We have one offcial website inagurated by our respected
        Sabha Secretary almost 1 and a half year back, but it is still
        in "BAALARISHTTAM". Below mentioned is the link,

        http://www.jacobitesyrianchurch.in/

        I dont know y it is still in this pathetic situation. I dont think
        that its a big deal to maintain a website.

        Dear bro,

        Methran faction will go beyond any limits regarding church
        assets. In kandanad diocese [sorry methran faction's kandanad (E)
        diocese]having Edayar St: MAry's, St:Johns Nellikunnel and St: Thomas Marika churches under it. These so called big shots of Methran
        faction cant even go atleast 10 KM near to these churches. Only
        jacobite bishops and priests appointed by them can only enter these
        churches. These all are the cheap games PLAYED BY METHRAN FACTION TO
        fool their followers. Dont give much importance to all these cheap
        games. We all know very well[even few innocent methran faction
        people] that these churches are belongs to Jacobites.

        Alex
        St: Peters & St: Pauls Bangalore
        # 2321
      • Sinoj Abraham Edayanal
        Message 3 of 6 , May 30 6:50 AM
          Hello,

          I also noticed the same thing that mentioned by Shibin. But no worries. they are always depending on lies and spreading false propagandas... But we need an official site for our church..
          there are too many sites and always confusion. none of them are
          complete and donno which is the official one. We should have an official commitee for that and should organize in a proper way. Google search will also give a number of sites and almost all are incomplete.

          With Prayers

          Sinoj Abraham Edayanal
          AB, Canada
          http://stmaryschurchvadavucode.com
          ID # 4009

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 1, 2008
            Dear Alex,

            Thankyou for the information.

            This link i have already tried and as you mentioned I got only the
            home page.

            Yes it is correct that these IOC people cannot come even near by our
            churches even though they mentioned all as their. We all know they
            are great manipulators of the time.

            Previously IOC was hanging only to their 1954 Bible. One thing I was
            wondering when I saw the list of churches in their website is that,
            they have included Jacobite syrian churches with independent
            constitutions which are under the Holy see of "Antioch and all the
            East" as theirs. I think if things are going like this one day they
            will claim for St. Peter's basilica of Rome which belongs to
            Catholic Church.

            St. Thomas Jacobite syrian church North Paravoor has it's own
            constitution which is formed well before IOC 1954 bible. And the
            important thing is that from the time the first prayer happened in
            our church the church is showing all its love and respect only to
            Patriarch of Antioch, the Catholicose of India who is ordained by
            Patriarch and the metrapolitians comming under HH patriarch.

            As you mentioned this is same for almost all the old churches in
            malankara.

            This is very shame ful for IOC to claim for somebody else child.

            Thanks,
            Shibin Paul Maaniyara
            4006

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 1, 2008
              Hi,

              Yes its very important to have our official website start working.
              So that it will be helpful for all our church members to know the
              latest church newses. It is the requirement of the time to make
              young generation to understand the real faith and history of our
              church, as people are always around them to mislead.

              If we are hosting the parish directories of each diocese with their
              adresses it will be easy for our church members to trace out the
              nearby churches. As all of you know,it will be really helpful for
              the NRKs.

              We should utilize the benifits of the E-age. we can even publish
              ongoing church projects and charity activities that happening in our
              church.

              We can even check the feasibility( Both legal and technical) of
              including an online transaction facility to the church bank account
              to raise funds for charities and projects in our website.

              Thanks,
              Shibin Paul.
              4006

              If we are able to provide the

              --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Sinoj Abraham Edayanal wrote:

              > Hello,
              >
              > I also noticed the same thing that mentioned by Shibin. But no
              worries. they are always depending on lies and spreading false
              propagandas... But we need an official site for our church..
              > there are too many sites and always confusion. none of them are
              > complete and donno which is the official one. We should have an
              official commitee for that and should organize in a proper way.
              Google search will also give a number of sites and almost all are
              incomplete.
            • Nibu M John
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 4, 2008
                Dear Friends,

                We have many unofficial websites related to our church.
                Your parish website cab be listed in the directory of Syrian Church .Org (http://www.syrianchurch.org/CHURCHES.html)

                If you wish to create your church website free, please contact contact
                http://www.jacobitesyrianchurch.org we are offering free space for Jacobite Churches on following format.

                http://www.yourchurch.jacobitesyrianchurch.org

                eg. (http://www.stgeorge.jacobitesyrianchurch.org)

                Prepare your church site and inform syrianchurch.org
                webmaster to include in the directory.

                Nibu M John
                http://www.jacobitesyrianchurch.org