Spiritual Words.

  • Bijoy
    Message 1 of 1347 , May 25, 2008
      By examining our hearts and repenting of our sins, we realign our
      hearts with God. His love is already perfect and freely poured out on
      us, but perhaps we are not in line with him. Let's not miss out on one
      bit of his grace! Through the Sacrament of Reconciliation, Jesus'
      loving embrace can bring us life, healing, strength, and peace.

      Bijoy
      ID number 4022
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1347 of 1347 , Mar 10 7:22 PM

        "He who is quick to condemn others demonstrates that he has never truly stood in the presence of the Living God."

           H.H. Pope Kyrillos VI.

        "He delivered me from my strong enemy, From those who hated me, For they were too strong for me. They confronted me in the day of my calamity."  Psalm 18:17-18

        The Bible reading for the 2nd of Baramhat, March 11, is:
        35 On the same day, when evening had come, He said to them, Let us cross over to the other side. 36 Now when they had left the multitude, they took Him along in the boat as He was. And other little boats were also with Him. 37 And a great windstorm arose, and the waves beat into the boat, so that it was already filling. 38 But He was in the stern, asleep on a pillow. And they awoke Him and said to Him, Teacher, do You not care that we are perishing? 39 Then He arose and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, Peace, be still! And the wind ceased and there was a great calm. 40 But He said to them, Why are you so fearful? How is it that you have no faith? 41 And they feared exceedingly, and said to one another, Who can this be, that even the wind and the sea obey Him!. (Mark 4:35-41)
        Martyrdom of St. Macrobius (Makrawy) the Bishop.

        The Bible reading for the 3rd of Baramhat, March 12, is: Luke 18:35-43
        Departure of St. Cosmas, the Fifty-Eighth Pope of Alexandria.
        Martyrdom of St. Porphyry.
        Departure of St. Hadid the priest.

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace