Inquiry ! !

  • Denis Varghese
    Message 1 of 1502 , Oct 4, 2002
      Hello All

      I am From Ahmedabad- (Gujarat - India) I am currently located in Leeds -
      (West Yorkshire -- United Kingdom) for a year .... I Would request all those
      who know about any Jacobite Orthdox Syrian Church Located in Leeds, Manchaster
      or as for that matter any where in UK to kindly forward me the adress of those
      churches.

      Moreover I would also request you to please also tell me which other sects are
      similar to our traditional Jacobite Orthdox Syrian Churches ....

      I would reqest you to please forward the responses to
      denisvarghese@... OR
      denisvarghese@...
      Thanking You
      Regards