Reallocation of dioceses outside India

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 4 , May 22, 2008
      Below is given the list of places and churches outside India, which were allotted to different Metropolitans as per the decision of the Holy Synod held recently.

      Europe UK - H.E Geevarghese Mor Koorilose
      Ireland - H.E Kuriakose Mor Dioscoros
      Italy, Austria, Belgiam - H.E Kuriakose Mor Theophilos
      Kuwait - H.E Mathews Mor Thevodosios
      Bahrain, Qutar - H.E Geevarghese Mor Athanasius
      Oman - H.E Kuriakose Mor Eusebius
      UAE - H.E Mathews Mor Aphrem
      Singapore - H.E Thomas Mor Thimotheos
      Australia - H.B Catholica Abbon Mor Basalious Thomas I
    • Geevarghese Tharakan
      Message 2 of 4 , May 23, 2008

        > Below is given the list of places and churches outside India, which
        were allotted to different Metropolitans as per the decision of the
        Holy Synod held recently.

        > Europe UK - H.E Geevarghese Mor Koorilose
        > Ireland - H.E Kuriakose Mor Dioscoros
        > Italy, Austria, Belgiam - H.E Kuriakose Mor Theophilos
        > Kuwait - H.E Mathews Mor Thevodosios
        > Bahrain, Qutar - H.E Geevarghese Mor Athanasius
        > Oman - H.E Kuriakose Mor Eusebius
        > UAE - H.E Mathews Mor Aphrem
        > Singapore - H.E Thomas Mor Thimotheos
        > Australia - H.B Catholica Abbon Mor Basalious Thomas I

        In UAE, HH Moran Mor Ignatious Zakka 1 Iwas had appointed
        HE Mathews Mor Aphrem for St.Marys Jacobite Syrian Soonoro
        Church-Sharjah, St George jacobite Simhasana Church- Alain,
        St.Gregorious Jacobite Syrian Church-Ras Al Khaimah, St. Peter's
        Jacobite syrian Church-Fujairah.

        In addition to this, HE Yuhanon Mor Milithios for St.Ignatius
        Jacobite Srian Orthodox Cathedral-Dubai & St Stephan's Jacobite
        Syrian Orthodox Church -Abu Dhabi

        This is for Everybody's information only.

        Geevarghese Tharakan
        Id No.2000
        St Marys Jacobite syrian Soonoro Church,
        Sharjah, UAE
      • Bijoy
        Message 3 of 4 , May 25, 2008
          Thanks for the information and updates
          Bijoy
          4022

          --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Geevarghese Tharakan wrote:

          > In UAE, HH Moran Mor Ignatious Zakka 1 Iwas had appointed
          > HE Mathews Mor Aphrem for St.Marys Jacobite Syrian Soonoro
          > Church-Sharjah, St George jacobite Simhasana Church- Alain,
          > St.Gregorious Jacobite Syrian Church-Ras Al Khaimah, St. Peter's
          > Jacobite syrian Church-Fujairah.

        • Thomas Kakkattu Varghese
          Message 4 of 4 , May 26, 2008
            Dear SOCM News Bureau.

            --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogro ups.com, SOCM News Bureau wrote:

            > Below is given the list of places and churches outside India, which
            were allotted to different Metropolitans as per the decision of the
            Holy Synod held recently.

            > Europe UK - H.E Geevarghese Mor Koorilose
            > Ireland - H.E Kuriakose Mor Dioscoros
            > Italy, Austria, Belgiam - H.E Kuriakose Mor Theophilos

            Thank you very much for the above information. Do you have any copy of the Holy "KALPANA", just one for proving the European country's. Could you please inform me about the charge of Switzerland !!!!! Is it Swiss church an orphan?.

            Are you an official Spock man of Jacobite Church?.

            It is very cheep announcement from SOCM News Bureau. You know here is an old church in Switzerland in the name of St. Mary. If you try to avoid the name of our Holy Mother........!!!!!!! lam proud of a member of this church. Why are you avoid this country from your official announcement?

            Yours loving Brother
            Thomas
            From the desk of moderators

            Dear Mr. Thomas,

            Please write your member id in all messages you send. If not having one, please send us your contact details in order to allocate one ID No. to you, before posting any more messages in the forum.

            As we have mentioned in our home page, it is very clear that we are NOT the official spokesman for the Church. We publish the informations we gather through our Bureaus in different countries and from the Church head quarters. The information we published are the first hand information only. When the official notification is released we will furnish that too. Regarding the rest of the European countries, we do not mentioned it, as we do not have the information. It means what ever the present condition will be staying as it is.