Thanks

  • Rajan
    Message 1 of 4 , May 11, 2008
      Drar all including the youth forum members,

      A big thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the concern, condolence messages, visits and the fellowshop you have shown at the demise of my father.

      Susan, Roshan, Ryan and myself greatly appreciate these and thank each one of you.

      Best regards
      Rajan
    • Sabu Alias
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 10, 2009
        Dear brother Benny,

        Thanks for the consoling message. Actually a lot our church members are taking fast and taking refuge in prayer only . God always showers  his grace to us . We all know that . But the continous attack give us a little bit frustration. We are not attacking them . We are forced to defend. Anyway pray for our church. You are right in the observation that Bible based teachings are less in our church. But the church is trying very well in this regard by organising the family units and promoting the prayer groups. Let us pray for the removal of this satanic clutch (Cases in the worldly court)  so that we will be in full track for "His Service"

        With prayer
        Sabu.
        3323
      • Johnson
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 14, 2009
          Dear Mr. Sabu,

          Did the meeting and rally ended peacefully?.

          Johnson

          --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Sabu Alias wrote:

          > Dear brother Benny,
          >
          > Thanks for the consoling message. Actually a lot our church members are taking fast and taking refuge in prayer only . God always showers  his grace to us . We all know that . But the continous attack give us a little bit frustration. We are not attacking them .
        • DAWN BABY VARGHESE
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 1, 2013
            Dear Moderators,

            Thank You Very Much. I got the number of Fr. Eldho, Denmark.

            Regards,

            Dawn