Re: IOC Leadership Remains A Nuisance [Fr. George Thankachan ]

  • Issac K Joseph
    Message 1 of 11 , May 7 4:41 AM
      George achen of Ireland is making a good point

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Rev. Fr. George Thankachan wrote:

      > Dear Mr.Varky Titus,
      >
      > Please take note that HH Ignatios Zacha Ivas I is a patriarch not
      >yet officially recognised by the Malankara Sabha.

      Did you recognise H. H. Abded Aloho? (who ordained Vattasseril Thirumeni) Why? Did you recognise St. Elias III? Did you recognise H. H. Aphrem I? Did you recognise H.H. Yacoub III? Was there a constitution then? I challenge you to submit an affidavit to the court of law stating the above fact. You deny that Patriarch is not the head of the Church, not in media, but in the court of law.

      What is the observation of the Supreme Court in its finding in 1995? You people are "cheat" and do it in a legally valid manner, that is the difference. Vattakkunnel Bava planned the Church case in 1974 to take custody of every church. Where are you now? Stop these propositions. We don't recognise your catholicos Didymos (name selected by Milithiose of Trichur), so what? You have your primates and we have ours - that is all. Your recognition is not like the Edict of Milan, those days are gone!

      Another good point

      >Infact, patriarch bava stands for Peace and Unity in Malankara
      >Sabha. And his holiness had expressed his wish of having a unified
      >church in Malankara to many dignitaries in our holy church like
      >H H. Baselios Marthomas Mathews II of blessed memory,
      >Rev.Fr.Dr.K.M.George, Dr.D.Babu Paul so on and so forth.

      It is easy to cheat H. H. as in 1958 by giving a letter "SUBJECT TO 1934 CONSTITUTION," in the making of which H. H. was not a party. These are all history. You cannot cheat the Church for a second time. Time will show the fate of IOC. Why are you eager to peace now? What is the hidden agenda now?

      >Our Lord Jesus has said," Happy are those who work for peace; God
      >will call them his children."(Mat 5:9).

      This true. But not about those who make peace with ulterior motives.

      We have built more then 300 churches since 1974, now you want to get at these churches. Not a chance. Better be contented with where you are and what you are!

      In Christ
      Issac K Joseph
      Member Id No: 0917
    • Patthikan
      Message 2 of 11 , May 7 11:09 AM
        Dear All,

        At the time of St.John the Baptist, the fiery mouth and his Master's forerunner, vicious attack occurred on him that cost his head for speaking the truth and calling for repentance. See what is happening now for someone speaking of truth and calling for change in attitude of stubbornness. Attack from all directions! We, the parents are watching. Don't be afraid of speaking the truth but with respect to your fellow humans please! We are watching!

        Peace.

        Patthikan

        --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Mike Wingert wrote:

        > Christ is risen! Truly He is risen!
        >
        > Dear George Mathew,
        >
        > You wrote: "It's a shame that such un-Christian, un-Orthodox
        rhetoric
        > continually comes from this deacon."
        >
        > Could you please elaborate on this. What specifically was
        > un-Christian or un-Orthodox coming from the deacon? I happen to
        know
      • Jinesh John
        Message 3 of 11 , May 7 11:27 AM
          Dear George achan,

          Just a humble question.if a son officially wouldnot declare a person as his father, would not that person be really the father.

          The same concept is applicable in the argument raised by you as H.H.Zakka I is not officially accepted as Patriarch by the so called malankara sabha.(Indian??).

          The Hon'ble Supreme Court has clearly mentioned that H.H. Patriarch of Antioch is the supreme spiritual head of Malankara Sabha. Then those who are against the supremacy of H.H. are the real extremists in the church who incugate factionalism just for the upliftment of their own needs.such fationalists raise the slogan "Bhoolokam ennal Devalokam" and they are the real culprits against unity.

          Better try to heal your own wounds first than to provide medicine for
          others.

          with prayers
          Jinesh John
          member ID 4003
        • Varugese C J
          Message 4 of 11 , May 7 9:03 PM
            Dear George Achen,

            This refers to your reply to D. George Mathew's message on the above
            subject. The real cause of unrest in Malankara Church is clear in your
            message, that is "Please take note that HH Ignatios Zakka Iwas I is a
            Patriarch not yet officially recognised by the Malankara Sabha". Why don't you work to to get HH officially recognized by your Malankara Sabha? It needs only an official recognition. The majority faithfuls in IOC is recognizing HH as Patriarch, but not by majority of Clergy irrespective of their cadre. All problems were created or tailor-made by the officials of IOC, not by any laity. We feel pity over this.

            Please note that the Jacobite Church in Malankara was always blessed with HH Patriarch's and Holy See's patronage, love and affection, and timely help whenever it was needed. If you or anybody from IOC venture on it, you people only will be liable for any kind of unpleasant happenings. We, Jacobites were led by the Holy Spirit, and not by any officials during our struggle with the IOC's high-handedness. Later only we were blessed with people HB Baselios Poulose II and now with HB Baselios Thomas I. Such people will be raised not by man but by the Call of Holy Spirit.

            We urge people like you not to close your eyes towards truth, and not to run away from true faith, and pray for a speedy solution of the century old schism in Malankara.

            With regards,
            CJ Varughese
            Mem ID # 1012
          • Sinoj Edayanal
            Message 5 of 11 , May 7 11:37 PM
              Dear Brothers,

              I really feel very euphoric seeing the valuable messages from Rev. Dn
              Joel and from Mike wingert regarding the recent discussion regarding
              the subject related IOC nuisance. I strongly agree and support to Dn.
              Joel about his opinion about the father from ireland. I appreciate if
              he utilize his knowledge for spreading the doctrine of christian love. He will sometimes act as the real angel from heaven, even sometimes critising and belittiling the priests of their on Kanjikuzhy society. Once i have a argument with him and finally he told his wife is from jacobite faction and he respect the belief of his inlaws but later his posting reveals his depth of respect to his inlaws belief.

              Form run by moderator Bindu once send me a personal message that bad languages cannot not be used in the forum messages and i need edit the message which i wrote as a reply to this priest.

              They mentioned this about a phrase I used "koduthal kollathum kittum". I still dont think that this is a bad language. But recently they are expressing all nasty words reagrding the head of the Universal Syrian Orthodox church H.H Bava and about our catholicose H B Bava. Even one of the recent message from an elder express in his message the full form of Dn., which is the short form of Decon in all christian churches, as demon. I strongly believe that this is not only his view but also the great teaching from the Kanjikuzhy society.

              Friends, our supreme head, the real holy father of our church is planning to visit Malankara to see his beloveds and children. Kanjikuzhy society and its priests dont blank out that the first name
              you remember in holy qurbana on every sunday is of this father. How can we empathise their prayers, if they are acting one way in the altar and behaving other way outside.

              Kanjikuzhy society always proudly says that there is a kabar of Mar
              Thoma sleeha at Devalokam. Please remeber that the holy relics placed
              there is handovered to them from this same holy father.

              The clergies and hirarchies which belongs to the American diocese of this kanjikuzhy society is the real manipulators and actors. They can act like anything. Those people who migrated in early 60's and 70's still believing that Jacobites (real succcedors of Mor Yakub Bordhono) in malankara are still foolish and they can be cheated
              easily like the act of 70's reunion. Some priest from kanjikuzhy
              society (annointed thrikunathu chapel manager) sometimes visit these
              domains, and recreate these olden-golden days through his 70 model
              kadha prasangam. So the faithful believe that everything is going to
              be same. A Rev. Decon belongs to this part heralded a church union in
              70 model in his previous message with a sugaring words of christianity. This is a clear evidence of their attitude.

              They can do all nasty things in the Jacobite churches and can pour
              crocodile tears. If these people are educated enough, first chore is
              to make understand this christianity to their leaders in the
              kanjikuzhy aramana.

              There is nothing to wonder, this Kanjikuzhy society is born,
              broughtup and now existing in lies, treachery and perfidiousness.
              so have to expect all these faces of these peoples.

              May His Love and Mercy endure all.

              Sinoj Edayanal
              Canada
              # 4009

              --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Rev. Dn. Joel Jacob wrote:

              > Beloved Moderators,
              >
              > I thought it would be appropriate to share this with SOCM members
              > since our "IOC" member from Ireland makes a lot of noise here. He
              > calls himself "Fr. George Thankachan".
              >
              > Written May 1, 2008:
              >
              > ".......I know HH.Ignatios Zacha Ivas I is just a helpless holy
              > puppet in the hands of the greatest manipulator of our time-HB
              Thomas
            • Johnson
              Message 6 of 11 , May 8 1:20 AM
                Dear Rev.Deacon Joel,

                Thank you very much for your effort to reveal the dual attitude of
                Fr.George T from Ireland. I never go through IO Forums and the ones
                posted by him in this forum except his latest one were indeed
                thought provoking. By reading his messages I was under the
                impression that he is a learned priest who stands for peace but now
                I am realising that he is not different from any other fanatic HIS-
                STORIAN. In his latest posting Fr. George has said that the present
                H.H the Patriarch is not approved by the 1934 constitution as the
                patriarch of Antioch and hence he and his church cannot give
                reverence to HH as the head of the church. I request Fr. George T to
                produce a list of Patriarchs who were approved by the Holy 1934
                Bible. Also I would like to know for which Patriarch you pray in the
                1'st Dypthic?, whether your church will show the courage to respect
                your own constitution by disowning the prelates like St.Greogorious
                and your St. Vattasseril of the pre 1934 era who obeyed the Holy
                Patriarchs (again not approved by 1934)?, If you do every thing as
                per the 1934 constitution why you are silent on the fake ordination
                of Rabban Gurgan of Germany by your 2 bishops?. Is your present
                Catholicose the approved /legal Malankara Metropolitan? If so why
                your own people have filed cases against his appointment?.

                It is very funny that the sons will approve father before calling
                him as father.

                As a priest who celebrates the Holy Eucharist please desist from
                provocative writings and false propaganda. By doing so you may
                achieve some position in your church but it will not certainly help
                you during the final judgement.

                In his love,

                Johnson
                #2335.