Re: Holy Kabaradakkom Srushusha in secret

  • Rinu Sam
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7 8:09 AM
      The real and depth/sense or meaning of  our liturgies and customs are not being taught by the clergy. Our church services are coducted in accordance with the "Nadapadikramam" and canon. Although Joseph of Aremathia and Nicodemus did the burial/funeral at the new tomb in the Garden for our lord Jesus, as per tradition The Angels Came down and sang Holy art thou God, Holy art thou Mighty..... and  they completed the whole ceremoney of burial.

      If you read  Deuteronomy chapt 34 the Death and burialof Moses are described there. Whare is his Grave? Nonoe knows however nobody knows what happened to Mosed body but read New Testament Jude 1:9 The explanations based on church tradition and teachings  must be followed by the clergy before conducting the ceremoney or service.

      It should be noted that only that" Minnukettu"/Thalikettu adopted from Hindu tradition.

      Rinu Sam
      ID4038