Does any one of you have Holy Qurbana (audio)

  • Jobi
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2008
      Dear Brothers,

      Does any one of you have Holy Qurbana (audio) for our Late Parumbilly Thirumeny? Or anyone knows were I can download it.

      Thanks
      Bother in Jesus
      Jobi
      New Delhi
    • Mathew G M
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2008
        Dear Jobi,

        When I searched the internet I found the following:

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4JoXt3J3pQ

        The person who posted the material on youtube says he has the entire
        qurbana. You might want to contact him directly.

        In Christ,
        Mathew G M