Re: IOC Leadership Remains a Nuisance [Issac K Joseph]

  • Rev. Dn. George Mathew
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2008
      Dear Brother in Christ,

      I am sorry you feel that way. I would hope you would "see beyond the words." I have no ulterior motive than to expect Christian leaders to be Christian. I have never even met Dn. Joel, so only know of him from his writings. However, we are in the time waiting for the Holy Spirit. If that means anything, we all would watch what we say and how we conduct ourselves, especially clergy. Instead of breeding hatred, we should be instilling love and tolerance in our people.

      Dn George Mathew
      Baltimore, MD
      # 0967